Search results

1. Plainview

Dying well pump?

I'm having issues with a slow well. I haven't had any problems until the last couple of weeks. I have a low flow rate and am unable to maintain the pressures that I used to get. I used to have at least 50psi with one of my sprinkler zones on (that's what the cycle stop valve is set at) but...
  2. Plainview

Pressure Won't Drop

I have a well with a 2 year old cycle stop valve. It has an air over water tank downstream of the CSV. I drain the pressure tank once a year because it becomes waterlogged. I turned my pump off and drained the tank last night, and this morning the pressure tank was empty but the pressure on...
  3. Plainview

CSV on Irrigation Well

I have a 110' deep irrigation well with the pump set at approximately 100'. Records don't show where it's at, but the company that installed it thought it was around there. The static water level is 12' per the original well log. The well originally tested at 35gpm when originally drilled...
  4. Plainview

Submersible Pump- Voltage Drop

I have a 1-1/2 hp submersible pump which stopped working. I have voltage to the pressure switch, but when I engage the switch the voltage drops to zero. I then have no voltage at either the switch or at the pump controller. There are only 2 wires running into the pressure switch and I read...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks