Search results

1. ivwshane

Plumbing layout planning/advice?

It looks like I may be doing a master bath remodel sooner than I expected. My original plan was to move my master bath into another room adjacent to the master bedroom but I'm not sure where to start. I prefer to do all the work myself and I want to pull permits for it, so I want it done right...
  2. ivwshane

Chrome p-trap question

I'm doing a bathroom remodel right now and before I put up the drywall I want to make sure I don't need to touch any more of the plumbing. Part of the p-trap for the sink will be exposed with the new vanity I'm using so I was thinking about using a chrome trap. Because the current setup uses...
  3. ivwshane

Recommended closet flange and a new tub (update need install help)

Hello, long time lurker. I'm doing a bathroom remodel and I'll be laying down another layer of plywood for tile. Before I do that I need to raise the closet flange and redo the drain assembly for the new tub. I don't have access underneath and my waste pipe is 4" ABS. The plan was to use an...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks