Search results

1. Gadgetman

Water shutoff valve -- which one?

Hi all- I'm about to shut off the water in my house for the first time (for an extended vacation) and my main shutoff appears to have two valves -- an orange and a red (see attached image). Should I shut them both off? Thanks for your help.
  2. Gadgetman

Plumbed propane line

Hello, I've got a strange issue here. I live in the Northcentral WA state where many of us have propane tanks outside our homes for 1 or 2 appliances (like ranges and fireplaces). Since power is so cheap, everything else is electric. I have a propane range, and while cleaning it a few days ago...
  3. Gadgetman

Danze,, Help Identifying Single Handle Shower Cartridge

Hello. I'm wondering if someone can help me identify the model number/replacement model number for my single handle shower cartridge. I believe it's a Moen since my kitchen sink is a Moen and I believe my contractor used the same brand for all faucets. I could not find a manufacturer marking on...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks