Search results

1. Rich J

How to finish off this toilet vent?

Hi, Looking for suggestions on how to finish off this toilet vent. See photos. FYI this project is in California. Thanks for any advice! Rich
  2. Rich J

Laundry drain advice needed

See attached image. This problem has me stumped. I have old laundry faucets with the drain vent in between. I need to install a new outlet box and get a drain solution. I have very limited space so I will be using stackable w/d with shallow depth. I can't have anything protruding from the...
  3. Rich J

Need laundry box solution for 8" line span

Hi,. I have an old house (plaster walls) and need to install a laundry outlet box. Problem: the water lines are 8" apart and all the off the shelf boxes handle a Max of 6" span between the water lines. Does anyone have a solution? Can I build my own box? FYI: I live in California. I...
  4. Rich J

Trouble with old Sayco tub faucet

It's leaking & I need to replace the valve. I removed the handle cover & the screw that holds the handle in place, but can't remove the handle. Am I missing something? I don't think so- I think it's just stuck. I pulled hard on it but am afraid to damage the water pipe in the wall. Any...
  5. Rich J

Need help with shower faucet ID

Hi, Can anyone ID the manufacturer of this shower handle? I'd like to replace the old handles without replacing the fittings in the wall. Any suggestions are welcome, thanks! Rich
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks