Search results

1. warrens

Three wells-one pressure switch

Hi I have three poor producing wells, each around 400 feet, together they give me enough water but I have them on a combination of timers and 3 pressure switches, set at different cut ins and offs. This works but often I have to manually shut off one to give it time to recover, however I will...
  2. warrens

Water cartridge on well system warped

Hi. I have a simple rain fresh whole house water filter on my water system. Artesian well. I have a low producing well with a (600 litre reservoir tank inside the house)but when I came home today the reservoir was dry but it was full before I left so it looks like a toilet or something has...
  3. warrens

suggestions for low producing wells

Hi I live at the top of a hill, there are 5 other houses and we all have water problems-i.e. there isn't much. 2 houses have used a solution of burying a tank outside which gets filled up and then the water is drawn from that, however they are just holiday homes so dont have the same...
  4. warrens

Frozen well pipe

Hi The pipe from my well to the house is frozen. The tech has come and unattached the pipe from the fitting that goes to the pump and the pump pumps water so it must be frozen between there and the house. He noticed that i had put up a car shelter over the path of the pipes and reckons that...
  5. warrens

Rapid Cycle Well Pump

Hi (NB SUBJECT SHOULD BE RAPID CYCLE NOT RECYCLE!) I have had constant problems with my well pump (400 feet deep) running dry and then either frying the pump or heating the pipe up so much that it bursts and my well guy comes and pulls it out to replace the piece of pipe. the main reason I...
  6. warrens

wrong guage wriing for pumptec?

I have a well, approx 400 feet deep and about 100 feet from the house. The pumptec never detects a dry well condition, to remedy this it was suggested I have had a cut off switch put on the control switch. The well is very poor and runs out often,. Usually the cut off switch works fine...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks