1. dhuston

Toto promenade II supply location

Thank you very much.
  2. dhuston

Toto promenade ii
  3. dhuston

Looking at replacing my toilet with this model. Spec sheet says 5in height and 6 in from centerline of toilet. Looks like my supply is around 5 to 4 1/2 inches from centerline. Any idea if this will cause a problem with this model toilet? This is the first time I will be changing out a...
  4. dhuston

Need more space behind toilet

It is drywall behind the toilet.
  5. dhuston

Need more space behind toilet

Wife wants to put some shiplap behind toilet in master and guest bath but tank is very close to the wall. Floor is concrete slab with tile. Would the best option be getting a 10 inch rough in toilet? Pretty sure that current toilets are standard 12 inch rough in. I know the 10 inch toilet...
  6. dhuston

Question about 2nd story waste line

hj -- Yes I understand that. By looking at the plans, What would you do in this situation to get the lines out of the chase?
  7. dhuston

Sorry, House is being built in Walton County, Florida - Destin area.
  8. dhuston

Unfortunately everything below this space is open. No walls at all. I live in Florida, would anyone know if this would be against code?
  9. dhuston

Plumber has been working on stackout and we have run into some problems. We have a second story bath with double sink and the plumber ran the drain line down through the wall behind them, but it runs directly into the ac chase for the 1st floor. When questioned he said that was the only way to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks