Search results

1. Jason8383

How to cut a WYE (4,4,2) to an existing pipe!

I just want to thank Jeff and Sylvan , I am new to plumbing and found the learning curve to be hard. But just to confirm... 1) The main stack which I will be cutting is on the second floor in the corner of the house, it is vertical, I was told by a plumbing company that this would involve...
  2. Jason8383

How to cut a WYE (4,4,2) to an existing pipe!

Hi, I have 2 questions: 1) I am connecting a washing machine in my bathroom and have been told that to meet does it should be connected directly to the main stack. I located this stack and I am wondering how I should connect my 2" pipe to the 4X4X2 ABS 45. I cannot easily "spread" the stack...
  3. Jason8383

2 P-trap, Washing Machine Pan. AAV

Hi, I have a washing machine with a stand pipe which is vented to an AAV (metal rood, don't ask) , under the washing machine I am planning on putting a drain in case of flooding, so another drain, P-trap, vented to same AAV. Can we do that? - P-trap of standpipe will be 6" above floor...
  4. Jason8383

Washing Machine drains in bathtub drain, is my diagram correct?

So you are correct, I had a look and it seems we are under the 2015 code of Canada. https://nrc-publications.canada.ca/eng/view/ft/?id=7b2d8a08-0073-41c9-8153-7819afd8deae&dp=1&dsl=en For the washing machine code for traps would be 2.4.5.1.: 2.4.5. Traps 2.4.5.1. Traps for Sanitary Drainage...
  5. Jason8383

So thank you so much for the follow up. So yes i will be adding a standpipe, from the forum, I understand that the washer p trap has to be at least 6 inches above the ground min standpipe at least 18inches with a 2 inch diameter. I have attached my diagram below and I am unsure if it is correct.
  6. Jason8383

Hello, So currently live in Canada and have been reading a lot on the forum concerning the installation of bathroom washing machines plumbing installs I intend to drain the water from the washing machine using the bathtub drain and thought I would get all of your comments. So here is a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks