Delta 600, Please help me identify these faucets so I can replace parts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Karen Edwards

Reaction score
My dad installed these Delta faucet in the 70s.....They are both leaking and dripping and I know they used to make kits to replace all the internals...I am hoping someone here can link me to where to buy the kits please. I've tried searching on my own without much luck. Thank you

Attachments

• 20200405_114103.jpg
    20200405_114103.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 203
  • 20200405_115003.jpg
    20200405_115003.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 182

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Every hardware store carries the Delta parts for the shower and the kitchen faucet.
The shower is a Delta 600 series, and you must be very careful when removing the bonnet nut that is behind the handle. There are three copper tubes that can be easily twisted when the bonnet is removed.

Karen Edwards

Reaction score
Every hardware store carries the Delta parts for the shower and the kitchen faucet.
The shower is a Delta 600 series, and you must be very careful when removing the bonnet nut that is behind the handle. There are three copper tubes that can be easily twisted when the bonnet is removed.
Thank you very much!

Karen Edwards

Reaction score
can you tell me please if they are two different 600 series kits for tub and kitchen, or one set works on both?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks