Recent content by Joshua Eng

1. Joshua Eng

Bleach on Toto CeFiONtect?

Hi all, according to TOTO's instructions youre not supposed to use bleach on their TOTO CeFiONtect. Does anyone know if bleach really has harmful effects on the toilet surface?? If so, what does everyone use to clean their TOTO toilets?
  2. Joshua Eng

Toto Legato keep flapper/cylinder open longer

Occasionally I will notice a tiny bit of waste. I understand the water savings idea but I live in an apartment building where I don't directly pay for the water bill so it doesn't really affect me.
  3. Joshua Eng

Toto Legato keep flapper/cylinder open longer

Hi I'm the owner of two new toto legatos which i am pretty happy with. I noticed however that if i hold the lever and allow the entire tank to empty, there is a stronger flush. My question is, does anyone know how to artificially keep the flapper or in this case cylinder up for a longer period...
  4. Joshua Eng

Help! Toilet flushes

Hi Terry, I understand it may not look like a lot but my problem is sometimes the paper and all of the waste doesnt go down the drain! That can't be a good flush if some of it comes back. Any thoughts on the toto legato? Is that flush going to be better than the dxv seagram?
  5. Joshua Eng

Help! Toilet flushes

Hi I currently have two DXV seagram toilets in my newly renovated apartments. Unfortunately I've been rather disappointed with them especially since they claim a map score of 1000. I am use to toilets where you just have to push it a little and the water pressure creates an enormous flush...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks