The "Free" ride

Users who are viewing this thread

TJanak

Reaction score
We have no choice but to institute drastic change next Nov. And I don't mean Mitt Romney or Rick Perry change either (not enough).

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
There are definitely problems in Europe but America is not out of the woods yet.

A European recession would probably pull America into one too.

But worse are the pesky states. You think Greece is bad. Just look at some of the shortfalls some of the states are expecting in the US.

I smell another bail out here.

Ban the pesky states. Washington rule is the only way you can afford.

We know what is best for you anyway.

Tax soft drinks. And income (if you're Texas).

Last edited:

Ballvalve

General Engineering Contractor
Reaction score
Notice that the SLOVAKS are the only hold outs on giving Greece a free ride. The little mouse with balls roars! Slovaks can never be led by the nose and made to drink water.

I pray the world never discovers Slovakia.

The only work the Greeks have done is pick olives. The rest was just make work.

Tax prostitution.

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
Parts of Germany do tax prostitution.

Are the Tea Party and Occupy Wall Street the same group of people?

It's hard to tell them apart.

TJanak

Reaction score
The occupy wall street people want to grow the pie so they can all get a slice of the pie. Like our President famously said and like your pizza in your signature line alludes to.

Ballvalve

General Engineering Contractor
Reaction score
Personally I would paintball those zoot suiters heading to work to destroy our economy with their greedy games. I think thats anarchy.

A firehose in a quick truck would be fun too.

Prostitution:

The Germans have some brains about human sexuality compared to the US. Imagine the rants on late night church TV if we allowed prostitution. Even though it would save marriages and preserve kids from being murdered. The Czechs and Slovaks also have such wisdom.

And the girls! Students, for the most part, never did drugs, sweet, talented and well tested for STD's. A few of them for an hour would send the average American rapist home for a long, long rest.

Last edited:

Pipehacker

Reaction score
The occupy wall street people want to grow the pie so they can all get a slice of the pie. Like our President famously said and like your pizza in your signature line alludes to.

We have here about 10 or 15 tents set up in a downtown park. It will get cold soon enough and that will shut them down. My gripe is that the park has a "no camping" rule and if I tried to camp there overnite or if the tea partiers or anti-abortion crowd tried the same the cops would haul everyone to jail. This is a university town heavily infested with liberals, and there is no one less tolerant of opposing views than a liberal.

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
I think I like the wall street gang better than the tea party.

The tea party people are just too old.

That's why they are not out protesting the wall street protest. They'd get whooped.

Don't tread on me. Quite literally. You might break their hip!

BobL43

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score

Tom Sawyer

In the Trades
Reaction score
I agree with Ian that if Europe slides into depression we will soon follow.

The tea party has been a colossal disappointment. Started for the right reasons, it has now degenerated into a bunch of people that are incredibly adept at pointing out all of the problems in the world but thus far they have offered no realistic solutions. When you put people like Michell Bachman at the head of your movement you are in trouble from the beginning.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks