Eljer Titan toilet product review, Rated #1 by Consumer Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

R

rbdeli

Eljer Toilets

I hope you get this resolved. I've heard nothing but good things about Eljer. The models I looked at seemed extremely well made. Hope to be replacing two toilets at home with Eljers this summer.

Eljer Toilets

Unable to stop my titan from leaking at the wax seal despite three plumbers, double wax seals etc. The raised part of the bowl(underneath) seems undersized compared to the picture on your website and my old toilet. Does not appear to be cracked anywhere and seeps/leaks intermittently. I am sure it is a poor seal but perplexed what to do next except maybe put the old toilet back in and return the titan to the store. Your thoughts/suggestions would be appreciated. Is this a commom problem due to the force of the flush etc. thank you!
F. PORTER

Storm rider

Slave to rentals
Reaction score
Do to a physical obstruction behind the toilet (radiator), we only had three choices for a new toilet. We got the Titan Pro, which is now marketed under both the Eljer name and the American Standard name. We did not get one of the "seconds" from the big box store, but special ordered through our local Ace hardware. Went together perfectly, no leaks when installed, love the way it flushes, and after three months of use we can say its the best toilet we've ever owned.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks