Toilet for 10" rough-in but with requirements!

Users who are viewing this thread

FatDaddy

Reaction score
I am tiling a friends bathroom and I think she has a 10" rough-in. I have not measured it exactly yet,but I think that is what she has.
She wants:

round bowl
ADA compliant
normal install (no skirt)
Toto if she can.

I have never installed the Uni-fit feature so advice is welcome re:that.
Water supply is,I am assuming,6" from center of waste pipe.Again,I have to double check.

Any toilets fit the above requirements?
Thanks in advance.

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
You may find a comfort height round toilet, but will find more elongated, as it takes elongated to be ADA. The unifit adapter only works on a select few toilets, and all of them are skirted, so it sounds like you don't have to worry about that. The Drake II is now available in a 10" rough-in, and I'd look over that on the www.totousa.com website to see if it meets her requirements. the Drake is a fine toilet - I put two in at my mother's house.

Peanut9199

Customer Service Manager Plumbing Wholesale
Reaction score
The Drake II is now available in a 10" rough-in, and I'd look over that on the www.totousa.com website to see if it meets her requirements. the Drake is a fine toilet - I put two in at my mother's house.

The Drake II is not available in a 10" rough-in, the Drake is and it's only elongated.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
The Aquia comes in a 10" rough.
I just picked up four of them for stock.

Or the 10" Drake, CST744EF.10

Both of these are elongated with the Universal height bowls.

cst744ef.10_rough.jpg

Last edited:

Peanut9199

Customer Service Manager Plumbing Wholesale
Reaction score
I didn't realize the 10" Drake was Universal height, thanks (learn something new everyday).

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks