Air in faucet

Users who are viewing this thread

Fef

Reaction score
Have a new Danze single-handle (D403812) and JustRight instant hot water gizmo installed at kitchen sink. On opening faucet, air shoots out making terrible noise ("D-D-DONG!!!"). If shut off and re-opened immediately, this wont happen. If left to sit a few minutes it will "D-D-DONG!!!" again. This occurs whether hot or cold is opened. It also drips a tiny bit for a coupla minutes after shut off. It seems that faucet is entraining air when off.

Is this a faucet issue or does it have to do with JustRight installation? I dont think its air in the loop. They installed bleeder valve and bled air as per instructions. And having used sink for weeks, I would think any air in loop would have worked itself out by now...

Thanks for any help.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks