which faucet is this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Robert Walser

Reaction score
Wondering which faucet is this? Can I buy just one to make a pair?

Attachments

• Faucet.jpg
    Faucet.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 276

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
In days of yore, a plumber with some age on him could take one look at any faucet and tell you what it is. Those days went away about the same time as 8 track tapes.

We need pictures of what is underneath, and what is inside the valve body. If this is mainstream, it has styling which could be Kohler. But there are so many generic knock off faucets from China, it has become very difficult to pin it down. Anyway, for starters, more pics.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
Companies are copy cats, so your picture could apply to any of several brands. We need to see the actual operating part, which IS unique to a specific manufacturer.

Robert Walser

Reaction score
What you guys say makes perfect sense. The way you describe it going, so goes everything in the design world.
The valve, I am happy to read, says "Made in USA". I will post more detailed pictures of the mechanism.

Robert Walser

Reaction score
News flash! I have a picture of the cartridge. Believe it or not I am STILL trying to locate it's mate would love to install this quality product in my kitchen. Here is the image:faucet with cartridge.jpg

Robert Walser

Reaction score
Also engraved: "UPC" "SA" (symbol) and a diamond shaped symbol with a sideways "W" inside. Could it be a Waterworks brand I wonder? It is very good quality from what I can tell. Hoping to make a pair.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
Take the handle off and remove the operating mechanism. THAT is what will indicate who made the faucet. But, that is half of a faucet system, and the second one might NOT be able to be purchased separately, or it might cost as much as an entire faucet.