WellMate WM-HP-110 - how to depressurize the system

Discussion in 'Pumps and Tanks Well Forum & Blog. Water is life.' started by Dave Rowe, Sep 21, 2016.

1. Dave Rowe

Dave Rowe New Member

Looking to save some money. I have discovered drops of water leaking from the 1⁄4" vent line. 360° rotating treadless connection at the top of the Retention tank. I stopped by the company that initially installed the above mentioned system in our home (installed for previous owner when home was built). The person I spoke with said all I had to do was depressurize and drain the tank and then unscrew and clean the self-adjusting air volume control. I am wondering how I would go about depressurizing the system on my WellMate WM-HP-110 and clean this properly and then how do I restart the system again (adding the water and re-pressurize it)? [The home was built and the system was installed in 2002]

Attached Files:

2. valveman

valveman Cary Austin Staff Member

Pump Controls Technician
    Turn the power off to the pump, then open a faucet and let water out until the gauge reads zero.

3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement