WC Connection to Stack Below LAV

Users who are viewing this thread

Frumpy Jones

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Long time listener, first time caller here. This forum has taught me so much through the years and I'm really appreciative of all of the posts, feedback, and community engagement.

I am putting together a simple layout for a 3 piece (commercial) bathroom and the local office here requires a simple plumbing plan before my GC can pull a permit. I was playing around with Quickplumb as it seemed to be able to do what I needed (simple) fairly easily. However, when laying out the plumbing it wouldn't let me connect the WC trap arm to the 3" stack which also services the lav.

I just wanted to check with y'all to see if it was just user error (I'm still learning the app for sure) or if there was a code reason for not connecting the arm to the stack in this configuration. (I had just planned to use a sanT below the sanT for the lav). I've attached my crude floor layout as well as the 3D rendering for reference (again, ignore the downsized vent as it will be 3" all the way up / out).

Appreciate the help and looking forward to hearing any feedback you might have. Thanks!

Attachments

• WC layout.pdf
    90.4 KB · Views: 62
  • Restroom_Layout.pdf
    181.6 KB · Views: 60
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks