Water Filters of America

Discussion in 'Water Softener Forum, Questions and Answers' started by WorldPeace, Oct 21, 2021.

1. WorldPeace

WorldPeace Member

I found a seller of water softeners online. They are based in Florida and are called Water Filters of America. Their website was extremely informative. They dispel a lot of the myths surrounding water softeners. I did learn a lot from Aquatell's website, but Water Filters of America seemed better. I also called them, and they seem very honest and straightforward. Very patient and explained everything.

I was thinking about going with one of their water softeners, but I'm hesitant because they use a Hydrotech controller, rather than a Fleck, Clack, or Autotrol.

There are 2 popular sellers on Amazon which sell solid water softeners - AFWFilters and Durawater. I know they are just in-home sellers but their products seem solid. Solid reviews.

I was wondering if anyone else had experience with any of these retailers.

Thanks!

2. ditttohead

ditttohead Water systems designer, R&D

Water systems designer, R&D, Technical Director
    Stick with Clack or Fleck. Stay away from the cheap systems, not worth it.

3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement

4. WorldPeace

WorldPeace Member

Ditto,

Thanks for the help.

AFWFilters and Durawaters actually use Fleck controllers. Isn't that the most important component that retailers might go cheap on?