Using a Moen U362XS combined on/off with diverter with 2 function for shower and tub spout

Users who are viewing this thread

SweatOrPex

Reaction score
I really like the look of this and want to use it in my tub/shower.

I am hoping to use the top for the shower and plumb the 2nd function to the tub spout. (no use for 3rd)

Has anyone done this? I can't see anyone mention using it this way

I do know the tub spout usually needs a good flow, I am planning on using 1/2 inch per for all lines. Will this be enough?

I do not want to use a standard single valve tub/shower if I can help it. I want to use a diverter valve for the tub spout instead of pulling the tab on the tub spout.

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
Moen diverter setup.PNG
The instructions for that valve indicate which port to plug off when using only 2 of the 3 outlet ports. I haven't used the new M-Core valve sets from Moen but some of our service plumbers have. They said to be careful with the cartridge when installing it. I think its not a single piece like they thought it would be and dropped it. Nothing huge, just be mindful.

Its a huge improvement that they have their valves lining up now.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks