Upflush toilet

Users who are viewing this thread

James Henry

In the Trades
Reaction score
A friend of mine wants to install a macerating toilet and connect a lav and shower to it but he can't raise the shower because of height constraints so he needs a unit that will accommodate a standard bottom discharge toilet. I found the "Sanigrind-Pro", but it's kinda pricy. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Last edited:

Plumber69

In the Trades
Reaction score
A friend of mine wants to install a macerating toilet and connect a lav and shower to it but he can't raise the shower because of height constraints so he needs a unit that will accommodate a standard bottom discharge toilet. I found the "Sanigrind-Pro", but it's kinda pricy. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Ive gotten away with 6 inch stand for shower but have to notch floor for ptrap

Jeff H Young

In the Trades
Reaction score
I only see 2 options one is kinda pricey. the other would be standard ejector. raising shower has been ruled out.

James Henry

In the Trades
Reaction score
Thanks Gentlemen, I'm going to see if he can raise the shower. I know that running the drain under the floor defeats the purpose of having a macerating toilet but that was his plan before consulting with me so I will probably have to figure something else out.

Jeff H Young

In the Trades
Reaction score
Thanks Gentlemen, I'm going to see if he can raise the shower. I know that running the drain under the floor defeats the purpose of having a macerating toilet but that was his plan before consulting with me so I will probably have to figure something else out.
I'm not experienced with macerating basements rare around here like to see how your rough in goes.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks