Unusual Shower Valve Configuration

Users who are viewing this thread

Buckandchange

Reaction score
Hey everybody. I am having a home built and wondering if what I want is possible and how you would do it. Master shower is 5x9 with two heads and a sprayer on the long wall. The entrance is on one end with no door. I would like to have the valves located below the heads and operate as normal (temperature, pressure, and diverter for sprayer) but also be able to turn on and off supply to each head completely at the entrance. Can it be done? Thanks

Reach4

Reaction score
but also be able to turn on and off supply to each head completely at the entrance.
When you do your planning, you could have the on-off at the door to turn off both heads by interrupting the hot and cold supply to the two individual thermostatic controls. Those separate controls could determine which head(s) go on and what temperature each is set to. Or you could do something else.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks