Ultraflo replacement parts

Users who are viewing this thread

atomic

Reaction score
Ultraflow Corp. is out of business, and you can't get new replacement parts. I've converted to conventional plumbing (about $6,000), and have enough working, mostly used, parts to last one or more households several years. I'd like to sell it all, including the valves, solenoids, transformers, etc, as well as a cabinet and internal wiring and tubing. Interested?

dinadperrone

Reaction score
Want quote

atomic said:
Ultraflow Corp. is out of business, and you can't get new replacement parts. I've converted to conventional plumbing (about $6,000), and have enough working, mostly used, parts to last one or more households several years. I'd like to sell it all, including the valves, solenoids, transformers, etc, as well as a cabinet and internal wiring and tubing. Interested?[/QUOTEIf you have niot sold this. please send me a list of what you have and how much you want for it.

dinadperrone

Reaction score
Swnd info

If you have not sold your ultraflo, please send me a list of what you have and what you want for it. Thanks

CT RBP

Reaction score
Ultraflo parts - available

We have recently replaced our Ultraflo system with conventional plumbing. I have salvaged the two manifolds and all the pushbutton switches. Please let me know if you need any or all. I would like to sell them for a modest amount and if you pay the shipping or pick up in CT, you can have these. Please reply to ploskr20@optonline.net.

Thank you!