Trying to fine tune Navien NCB-240...

Users who are viewing this thread

IslandMan54

Reaction score
Greetings,
I had this boiler installed last year by someone who I thought knew what he was doing. Did not look at my home heating at all, which is a mixture of convectors and fin tube radiators. I've had to replace the gas valve, wasn't a full port valve, replace the expansion tank, was the old one of my old boiler and not big enough, replaced the circulators which were way over-pumping the system, added an additional 34 ft. of fin tube to the basement loop which is my office. New circulators are Taco VT2218 currently set on fixed speed 1.
I have this set up per some instructions from Dana who is on this forum but met him on another forum.
I have outdoor reset on, running Low Mass Radiant Curve, Low Outdoor set to -4, High outdoor to 96. All the rest of the settings are pretty much factory. I'm a data acquisition "engineer" by trade so I have this setup monitored. Please see attached image of the current operation this morning when I set this all up again. Any comments or idea's would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Dave

Attachments

• Chart.jpg
    Chart.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 210
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks