Navien NCB 240 E

Users who are viewing this thread

Akarusso

Reaction score
Hi Everyone. First off I appreciate all feed back and thank everyone for being the site. I just bought a home that had a Navien NCB 240E installed.
My home is about 2500 SF. 2 zones with hydronic coils. There is no outdoor reset sensor installed on the boiler. I reset the boiler to factory defaults.
Since there is not outdoor reset control, I am trying to dial in the boiler as best as I can.

I have the heating supply set to 140, and the DHW set to 120. I have not messed with the parameters in the installer setting. Currently in NY Long Island we are at 30 degrees overnight. I do not have night setbacks on my Stats.

Should I be adjusting the F- Capacity below 100% since I am assuming the boiler is over sized or leave the factory defaults as is.

Thanks again.

Fitter30

Reaction score
Return water to get your 95% efficiency has to be under 140°f above drops to 87%. Leave it at 100% it will adjust itself unless you know the capacity of the fan coils. If you get outdoor reset look at b setting. Fan coils usually need at least 160° supply water.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks