Toto wall-hung with 1.6GPF

Users who are viewing this thread

Colin5

Reaction score
Four years ago, we built a new bathroom with
-- a Toto CT418FG#01 (Aquia dual-flush wall-hung 1.6 and 0.9 GPF)
-- a Geberit 111.012.00.1 tank (for 2"x6" walls)
Installation was easy and the toilet has performed very well.

Now I want to renovate the other bathroom and I'd like to use the same hardware, but the toilet is discontinued. The replacement Toto wall-hungs seem to be more expensive, with lower flush volumes and worse reviews.

M&L Supply in Spokane has a couple CT418FGs, but they won't ship to Seattle and I don't want it quite enough to drive over.

So (1) Does anyone know a way to scrounge a CT418FG in the Seattle area? (2) If I can't, what's the next best wall-hung toilet?

WalnutContractors

Reaction score
Four years ago, we built a new bathroom with
-- a Toto CT418FG#01 (Aquia dual-flush wall-hung 1.6 and 0.9 GPF)
-- a Geberit 111.012.00.1 tank (for 2"x6" walls)
Installation was easy and the toilet has performed very well.

Now I want to renovate the other bathroom and I'd like to use the same hardware, but the toilet is discontinued. The replacement Toto wall-hungs seem to be more expensive, with lower flush volumes and worse reviews.

M&L Supply in Spokane has a couple CT418FGs, but they won't ship to Seattle and I don't want it quite enough to drive over.

So (1) Does anyone know a way to scrounge a CT418FG in the Seattle area? (2) If I can't, what's the next best wall-hung toilet?

The CT426CFG isn't too crazy pricey - not sure about reviews. Which ones have bad reviews? Running the CT426CFG at 1.6g instead of 1.28g seems to have a few drops splash out of the toilet but if you can adjust the tank to 1.28g I think you'd be ok. I am trying to work through this on my setup now since I can't get the 418 anymore.