Toto in-wall unit - how to test before walling in?

Users who are viewing this thread

BigD

Reaction score
Our Toto in-wall unit is missing current instructions and I'm not able to find the correct answer to the following question:

We have the water connected and on, however, the tank did not fill and we would like to fill the tank before we wall it in. I have NO idea how to get the thing to do anything at this point and would like to fill the tank so we can see if we have leaks.

We do not have the toilet mounted - obviously.

Do we have to connect the push-plate to do this? Seems that is done AFTER you wall it in.

Anyone know how to get the tank to fill (and not come out of the unit!) so we can check for leaks before we wall it in?

Thanks!

Denise

WJcandee

Wise One
Reaction score
Our Toto in-wall unit is missing current instructions and I'm not able to find the correct answer to the following question:

We have the water connected and on, however, the tank did not fill and we would like to fill the tank before we wall it in. I have NO idea how to get the thing to do anything at this point and would like to fill the tank so we can see if we have leaks.

We do not have the toilet mounted - obviously.

Do we have to connect the push-plate to do this? Seems that is done AFTER you wall it in.

Anyone know how to get the tank to fill (and not come out of the unit!) so we can check for leaks before we wall it in?

Thanks!

Denise

Instructions: http://www.totousa.com/ProductDetail.aspx?productid=729

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks