Toilet seat w/stainless hinges

Users who are viewing this thread

GBH

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm trying to find an elongated, white, closed front, stainless hinge, toilet seat and am not having much luck. Attached is a pick of the hinge style I'm looking for. Does such a beast exist?

Cheers,
Gary
seat.jpg

WJcandee

Wise One
Reaction score

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
Have you checked a store such as Home Depot? They have a plethora of seats and should have one with exposed hinges, although few people use them these days.

GBH

Reaction score
Thank you the reply. Stainless isn't an absolute must have, but my experience with chrome is it looks terrible after a few years. We also don't like the hinge types with the plastic covers as they are a pain to clean around, which is why I gave the hinge example in my original post. The first Comfort Seats seat you linked to looks good. I have some experience with powder coating through work, and I bet it would hold up nicely. It looks like the best option I've seen to date.

Cheers,
Gary

GBH

Reaction score
Home Depot is where I bought the seat that is being replaced. I agree there is a huge selection, but just not what I've been looking for. Not sure why the exposed hinges are out of favor these days? For ease of cleaning they are hard to beat. The Comfort Seats seat above (C3B4E200WP ) is as close as I've gotten.

Cheers,
Gary

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks