Skipping stations - Rain Bird ESP-Me

Users who are viewing this thread

Rdbrown

Reaction score
Is the best or only way to skip particular stations that were put in for future yard expansion - to put zero minutes on the station run time - or is there another way to skip a station until you need it. And every time I make a change to a program do I have to hold both left and right arrows down to save my changes?

WorthFlorida

Clinical Trail on a Cancer Drug Started 1/31/24. ☹
Solutions
Reaction score
All controller timers use "0" minutes to keep the zone off and some will change the display to "off". For a Rainbird ESP-ME uses both arrows at the same time to save the program. Are the future zones wired? Just use zero for time.

Your timer is expandable using modules, those zones will not be presented without modules. However, if you have three of four zones wired it will only be a problem to accidentally program zone 4 and you are using a pump motor with a pump relay wired. The pump will run with nowhere for the pressure to go. City water will not make any difference since there is no valve to open. Newer digital timers can recognize a shorted solenoid at a valve and will flag the zone but not an open in that zone so it will allow it to be programmed.

https://www.dripdepot.com/item/rain...PHjlJoGcQF6SoaWl_cYRvcFI6pZIg7txoCDTwQAvD_BwE

ll7GRQPRQ3CORiVtkgRECg_thumb_556.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks