Rough-in valve: do I need to get creative?

Users who are viewing this thread

Rafalc

Reaction score
Been a while since my last bathroom reno and I am now in the middle of another. I am trying to find a rough in valve that will accomplish what I need and to my surprise....I don't think there is one out there. Does anyone know of any such valve:

I am looking for a combination control valve and diverted (sort of like the Delta R22000) but I also need the bottom outlet open for the spout, as well as the top 2 outlets with diverter choices for an overhead shower and handheld. The problem with the R22000 is that it does not have the bottom spout outlet. I understand I can use the R10000 connect the spout to the bottom outlet and the top outlet to an R11000 and have a spout with a its own diverter but since I have limited space on the wall I was hoping there is an all in one setup, limiting it to just 1 trim piece. Looks like Moen and Kohler also lack such all-in-one solution.

Any ideas?

Thank You

Marlinman

In the Trades
Reaction score
This one does 3 function. No shared function.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks