Roman Tub Trim Compatibility

Users who are viewing this thread

Dachd

Reaction score
Hello! I'm looking to replace my roman tub trim. The existing drain vent on the tub is marked as Delta, but neither the spout or faucets have any markings.

Attached is a composite pic showing what the spout and handle mounts look like. The house was built in 2004.
romantub.jpg

Does this setup look like it would work for an easy swap using the following trim?
DRYDEN™
Roman Tub Trim
MODEL#: T2751-RB
https://www.deltafaucet.com/own/T2751-RB

Thanks!

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
It looks like it, but probably your best bet would be to call Delta. It might also help to show the original trim.

Dachd

Reaction score
It looks like it, but probably your best bet would be to call Delta. It might also help to show the original trim.

Okay, here are a couple additional pics that show the original/current trim and one of the faucet valves without the trim:

Attachments

• roman.jpg
    roman.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 177

Dachd

Reaction score
Just to follow up: It does fit! I found a great deal on the tub trim on eBay...got it for $122!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks