Residential fire sprinkler “seepage”

Users who are viewing this thread

Bartleby

Reaction score
I’m new to residential fire sprinkler systems and I know it is a different trade. I was told by a local company that seepage from joints is normal, especially at 20 years old. Since we are buying this home, I want to know if this is the case, or if I should have the seller address the problem. Hoping someone on here has some experience.

Attachments

• IMG_5680.png
    IMG_5680.png
    242.4 KB · Views: 18

Jeff H Young

In the Trades
Reaction score
probebly not much worry if you can monitor it . My House I cant see any of sprinkler system. I think it got covered in Drywall. house is 22 years old its orange cpvc sch 40 very common here . none of the heads seep havent inspected attic I think I got a head by the HVAC attic unit . they are a bit scarey pipes running all over but same with our water pipes .

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks