Plumber charged me twice and I need an opinion

Users who are viewing this thread

Joe Six Pack

Reaction score
The other day I go my hair cut. At first I thought it looked pretty good, so I go home thinking,
Dude! You got a really good hair cut.
So at first I was pretty happy about it, but then the other day someone said,
"Dude, you need a hair cut you sloppy moron!"
So I look in the mirror, and My Gawd! they're right. Oh man, am I mad now. So I go back to that hair cutting place and say "Waht the heck, my hair looks like crap!"
You need to cut it again. Then the jerks say I have to pay em. Waht? I say. But I paid you already to cut my hair. And now it looks shaggy. I wanted them to konw that I was very unhappy that my hiair was looking shaggy and unkempt. And then tehy say that they already cut my hari, and I was happey wehn I looked in the mirror. And then I say, well Yeah, but now I'm not happy. It doesn't look at all like when you cut it, now it's shaggy. I'm unhappy that girls say I need a hair cut. I can't beleive you do'nt see that.
So anyway, I left, and I told them I would never come back.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks