Older style union

Users who are viewing this thread

David Barr

Reaction score
I recently converted a well pit to pitless adapter. There is a union that I am trying to replace the gasket. Does any one have any idea the type and name of this union. I'm at the point of making my own gasket. Any ideas?
1508507326477150584209.jpg
15085073908031372655902.jpg

Smooky

In the Trades
Reaction score
Clayton Mark and Company

clayton mark manufacturing

Clayton Mark

Mark Controls Corporation

Last edited:

Reach4

Reaction score
That is Packer Adapter or Casing Adapter for use with a deep jet pump. It allows a 2 inch casing (sometimes larger) to support 2-way water flow to+from the ejector/jet down the hole.

If you cannot readily buy a new gasket, making one is not that big of a deal. I don't have a material suggestion, however.

attachment.php

Smooky

In the Trades
Reaction score
You might be able to make your own gasket and be done with it or you could cut it out and do two separate unions.

David Barr

Reaction score
Good stuff guys thanks for the info. I can't find anything on that particular union. I found some gasket material that is reenforced with fabric like the original. Looks like I'll be making my own. Thanks again for the help!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks