Old shower valve identification

Users who are viewing this thread


New Member
Reaction score
I've searched the internet extensively and can't find this shower valve. I have replaced the cartridge before but the hot and cold inlet valves need replacing since they don't cut the water completely off when the valve cartridge is removed. The name of the valve cartridge is DANCO Cartridge for Bradley/Cole Faucets. The picture shows patent 3.519.018 which if looked up shows the valve cartridge and not the valve body itself. Here are some pictures: Are these valves even replaceable?
PS: I've attached 2 photos but in the preview they don't show up. So it doesn't tell you the image is too big to begin with. only in the edit mode does it tell you...LOL

20160723_114955 Compressed.jpg
20160723_115619 compressed.jpg
Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks