New Iron Breaker 3 installed - now crazy bubbles in water

Users who are viewing this thread

White Shadow

Reaction score
Anyone know if there's a way to get rid of the tiny bubbles in my water now that I'm using an Iron Breaker 3? It's not a huge deal, but the water looks very cloudy until the bubbles clear out. It's even noticeable in the toilets! Is there an adjustment that can be made?

White Shadow

Reaction score
Just to update....my water guy told me to lower the "draw down time" on the control panel of my Iron Breaker. I changed it from 40 minutes to 25 minutes, as per his instructions. He's telling me that should get rid of the excessive bubbles in my water.

White Shadow

Reaction score
It may but it probably wont. AIO designs add a lot of air to the water, this is normal.

So if it doesn't, should I go back to the longer draw down time? Am I making the unit less effective by shortening the draw down time? I'd hate to do it for no reason, especially if there are negative effects.

ditttohead

Water systems designer, R&D
Reaction score
If there is no change then you should probably go back to the original time. AIO systems tend to make the water very airy/milky. The air usually dissipates quickly.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks