Need help to identify shower drain type

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by Ameds, Feb 22, 2021.

1. Ameds

Ameds New Member

My shower drain is a little bit loose. It has some play when I grab it and wiggle it.

Does anyone know what type of drain I have? Based on what I've seen so far, it doesn't seem like what you'd use in typical tiled pan.

The manufacturer is canplas and I believe I found the specs on their website but I'm not 100%.

Can I just unscrew the white basket with a special tool (which I cant seem to find anywhere online), add some silicone under the lip and screw back tightly?
    shower drain.jpg drain specs.jpg shower drain2.jpg

Last edited: Feb 22, 2021
  2. Ameds

Ameds New Member

or maybe it's this one. Regardless.... should I be able to simply unscrew the white basket? I dont want to mess with the pan liner or water proofing system.

Attached Files:

3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement

Attached Files:

4. Ameds

Ameds New Member

any help for a first time poster

5. Ameds

Ameds New Member

Boo to this forum