Need help identifying what type of widespread bathtub valve this is

Users who are viewing this thread

hensleyjj

Reaction score
image0(1).jpeg

Somewhat at a loss and the gent that was fixing our bathroom disappeared with the tub fixtures. Tried to get them back for about 6 months now, but have given up and am just trying to identify the valve type so I can buy the correct fixture set. Any assistance is greatly appreciated

hensleyjj

Reaction score
view from the top
Looks like price pfister to me.
thank you for replying. i thought the same, but couldn't find any matches on any sites. I thought maybe it had an extension kit of some kind, but that's coming from a place of no general understanding of bathroom fixtures

hensleyjj

Reaction score
view from the top
Looks like price pfister to me.
thank you for replying. i thought the same, but couldn't find any matches on any sites. I thought maybe it had an extension kit of some kind, but that's coming from a place of no general understanding of bathroom fixtures
Nothing but the white thing looks like PP.
Does the rest of the valve look like a different brand or type that you can think of?

needhelpplease

Reaction score
Hello HJ, I'm most likely posting in the wrong place,as I can't quite figure out where/ how to post a question... I need help identifying/ replacing an old shower valve stem. In 2018 you replied to a member " oldfaucet" on the same subject as I... But he Never completed his thread with the final results. You mentioned it may be a "Sterling". I have the same valve, but on my brass fixture I can see it's stamped " Empire". So, can you please give me some much needed direction?? Thanks

needhelpplease

Reaction score
my statement stands.
Hello HJ .. I could use a little help... I'm sure I'm not posting properly, can't quite figure it out. But hopefully you can see my message on this thread and make some sense out of it...

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks