Need help identifying manufacturer or COEX DWV pipe

Users who are viewing this thread

Drew Brown

Reaction score
Hello all. Long time lurker, first time poster. I picked up some land in the NC mountains with an old farm house that I plan to fix up as a project. I was surprised to find a newer septic system in really nice shape. My best guess is that it's a mid-1990s install, but unfortunately the county doesn't keep records all that well. It's a long story, but apparently some are missing and the rest are in the basement of the courthouse on paper and filed by month and year. Trying to get a septic system verification from the county has been a long nightmare of a process, but I've dug everything for them except for the leach bed, which I'd prefer not to disturb in order to keep my gravel bed clean. It would be a great help to find the original install record, but before they'll look I have to give them at least the year.

Unfortunately the tank was undated, but I found the markings on the 4" COEX pipe that they used between the tank and D-Box. It has what appears to be a date code (MO57D20), but the manufacturer name (who I'd need to decipher the date code) is an illegible script logo. Has anyone seen this one before, and could offer a guess on what this name is? I can make out what appears to be a G and a pair of F or Ls.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
-Drew

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-01-04 at 9.18.10 PM.png
    Screenshot 2021-01-04 at 9.18.10 PM.png
    184.9 KB · Views: 168
  • Screenshot 2021-01-04 at 9.17.48 PM.png
    Screenshot 2021-01-04 at 9.17.48 PM.png
    191 KB · Views: 157
  • Screenshot 2021-01-04 at 9.18.56 PM.png
    Screenshot 2021-01-04 at 9.18.56 PM.png
    186.5 KB · Views: 145
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks