Need help identifying a dishwasher part

Discussion in 'Remodel Forum & Blog' started by richrc1131, Nov 17, 2013.

  1. richrc1131

    richrc1131 New Member

    Apr 16, 2008
    Central Connecticut
    Manufacturer: Kenmore
    Model: 66517052402

    I am installing a used dishwasher that is missing the covers that go over the screws that mount the unit to the cabinets on the right and left sides.

    I'm having trouble finding the exact name of those covers and haven't seen them in the parts lists online.

    Does anyone know the correct name for these covers?

    I'll call Kenmore tomorrow but thought I might try here today.
  2. ImOld

    ImOld New Member

    Jun 1, 2013
    In the rumble seat
    Just waiting for the ballgames to start and since I look up appliance parts often..................................

    I love pictures! Always helpful.

    I always try to get the parts/installation manuals to make life easier.

    This is the closest I can figure out.

    Did I mention I love pictures.:D

    Attached Files:

  3. Sponsor

    Sponsor Paid Advertisement


    Attached Files:

Similar Threads: Need help
Forum Title Date
Remodel Forum & Blog Help needed moving & adding laundry to old utility room Jun 7, 2017
Remodel Forum & Blog Garage rebuild need help Nov 5, 2016
Remodel Forum & Blog need help estimating some tile work May 7, 2013
Remodel Forum & Blog Siding help on building needed Jul 15, 2010
Remodel Forum & Blog need help with bathroom sink and bath tub drain and vent May 8, 2010

Share This Page