Need an adapter to attach a laminar outlet to a mop sink faucet

Users who are viewing this thread

Mliu

Reaction score
I have a mop sink faucet and would like to attach this Kohler High-Flow Laminar Outlet:

This outlet is like an aerator in that it "smooths" the water flow from the faucet outlet, thus reducing splashes, but it doesn't add air to the water stream. Because it doesn't have the restrictive internals of an aerator, it has a much higher flow rate than an aerator. This is important when using the mop sink to fill buckets.

My mop sink faucet is typical in that it has 3/4" male hose threads on the end. The Kohler High-Flow Laminar Outlet has 15/16"-27 male threads (standard size for a male-threaded aerator). What I haven't been able to find is a 3/4" FHT x 15/16"-27 female adaptor.

Can anyone point me to the required adapter (or combination of adapters)? Thank!

Mliu

Reaction score
This vendor shows both a 15/16"-27 F x 55/64"-27 F and a 3/4" GHT F x 55/64"-27 M.
Thanks Wayne. If I can't find a single-piece adapter (which I suspect doesn't exist), then I'll go with your recommendation.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks