Navien noise

Users who are viewing this thread

Arco

Reaction score
I have ch210 combi when unit calls for hot water the first 10 to 15 seconds it makes a screetching sound. Any ideas?

Topaazy

Reaction score
Hey Arco.
It's something like that:
If yes,notes me.I will find solution for you!Cheer
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My website:.Bitcohen.Still in beta.

Last edited:

Arco

Reaction score
that is the noise, it started when the 3 way valve and the mother board were changed. Navien says its the gas pressure? What do you think

Ladiesman217

Reaction score
that is the noise, it started when the 3 way valve and the mother board were changed. Navien says its the gas pressure? What do you think

I am not sure if this is of any help, but I had the same noise in my tankless heater. Different brand and vintage. I did a flush and the noise was still there. The cure was to lubricate the water valve per the maintenance instructions. That noise is called water flow noise.

https://www.bosch-climate.us/files/201109161902310.TWH-V-11_125-80_Flush_and_pack_water_valve.pdf

If your 3 way valve is water flow related, that probably is the problem. If the noise only happened after your heater repair, obviously the new part is the cause of the problem.

Kal

Reaction score
Hey Arco.
It's something like that:
If yes,notes me.I will find solution for you!Cheer
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My website:.Bitcohen.Still in beta.
Yep I have that exact noise. Please let me know what it is and how to resolve it.

JOE.G

Reaction score
Hi Mine will make a similar sound but only for a few seconds every once in a while, What and how should I try to lube it?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks