Lyons or Maax Seated Shower? Other brands to look at?

Users who are viewing this thread

Jason Ram

Reaction score
Hello all,
I'm getting rid of my old tub and shower, and will be installing a seated shower. I am looking at the Maax Olio 6030 and the Lyons linear series. I can't seem to find many good reviews on either model, so I was hoping to hear some firsthand feedback from folks who may have used either brand and/or model. I will be tiling up from the seated pan, so not looking for the full acrylic shower walls. If you don't recommend either brand, are there others I should look at? I just do not want to do the job twice.

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
We've installed this shower pan by Kohler Tresham tho its a 60x32" I wasn't the end user, so I cant say how well it worked. MAAX is a brand we use frequently as well. That Olio unit looks pretty good to me.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks