Lots of Photos

Users who are viewing this thread

Molo

Reaction score
Hello All,

I am considering a drainage improvement project and I want to take lots of Photos. I want to make these photos into an online "book" that a few people can access through the computer. Rather than having to send someone a bunch of photos through email. I would like to be able to put text on the photos and use arrows to point to specific locations.
Is there a way to make an easily accessible "scrapbook" for online access?

TIA,
Molo

enviroko

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:

groundHog

Reaction score
molo - This is a late response, so if you already made something, let us see it!! :D

If you use one of the ready-to-use photo posting sites like the ones mentioned, please pick one that doesn't force users to have an account just to view your photos. I get stuff from a friend who posts on Snapfish, and I've never seen a single pic.

Also, here are a few other options if you have your own webspace and you're not sceered to do it your self (;)) ...

- It's not that difficult to write html code in a text editor to display graphics.
- Or freeware like Mozilla Seamonkey has a web authoring component in their internet suite. I'm not a web authoring pro, I just play around with it, and here's my amateur version of a discussion
- Or with a program like Photoshop ($$) you can quickly produce a photo display presentation. Again, my amateurish attempt with Photoshop:
I didn't spend a lot of time with Photoshop, and I couldn't find a way to add much text to the Photoshop display. The option may be there and I missed it. (Photoshop comes bundled with some flat bed scanners, if you're planning to buy one.)

Hope at least some of this helps. :rolleyes:

Good luck,
- djb

Last edited by a moderator: