Lots of Photos

Users who are viewing this thread

Molo

Reaction score
Hello All,

I am considering a drainage improvement project and I want to take lots of Photos. I want to make these photos into an online "book" that a few people can access through the computer. Rather than having to send someone a bunch of photos through email. I would like to be able to put text on the photos and use arrows to point to specific locations.
Is there a way to make an easily accessible "scrapbook" for online access?

TIA,
Molo

enviroko

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:

groundHog

Reaction score
molo - This is a late response, so if you already made something, let us see it!! :D

If you use one of the ready-to-use photo posting sites like the ones mentioned, please pick one that doesn't force users to have an account just to view your photos. I get stuff from a friend who posts on Snapfish, and I've never seen a single pic.

Also, here are a few other options if you have your own webspace and you're not sceered to do it your self (;)) ...

- It's not that difficult to write html code in a text editor to display graphics.
- Or freeware like Mozilla Seamonkey has a web authoring component in their internet suite. I'm not a web authoring pro, I just play around with it, and here's my amateur version of a discussion
- Or with a program like Photoshop ($$) you can quickly produce a photo display presentation. Again, my amateurish attempt with Photoshop:
I didn't spend a lot of time with Photoshop, and I couldn't find a way to add much text to the Photoshop display. The option may be there and I missed it. (Photoshop comes bundled with some flat bed scanners, if you're planning to buy one.)

Hope at least some of this helps. :rolleyes:

Good luck,
- djb

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks