Looking for Fleck 5810 XTR2 dealer for self install.

Users who are viewing this thread

RichardH

Reaction score
Hi everyone, could someone point me in the right direction to a dealer that will ship me a fleck 5810 XTR2 system that I can install myself. I'm looking for a system with 10% cross resin and about 64k grain resin.

Thanks in advance.

NCCharlotte20

Reaction score
I also am looking for that (Fleck 5810 XTR2 system that I can install myself, with 10% cross resin and about 64k grain resin), and would appreciate any suggestions for a dealer that will ship it to me. Thanks.

DoodleJinx

Reaction score
Hi, I’m also interested in a 581x XTR2 system that I can install myself. 48k 10% resin. Can a dealer please get in touch? Thanks.

Dan Ray

Reaction score
I too am looking online for a Fleck 5800 system, 48000, 10% resin, self install. New member/long time viewer/fan of this forum. Thanks in advance for reply.

Terry3243

Reaction score
I'm also looking for a dealer in San Jose for a system. Looking to purchase asap as well.

Thanks

sonya D

Reaction score
Hi there,
I'm also looking for a dealer in San Jose for a system. .Fleck 5800 system, 48000, 10% resin, would be ideal. I also want to add a 5 stage RO system Any local dealers recommendations would be greatly appreciated

Kugyo01

Reaction score
Hi dittohead, also looking to purchase a fleck 5600sxt 48000 grains with 10% cross resin in Southern California orange county - anaheim to be specific - if you happen to know any dealers in the area? Thank you

DJf77

Reaction score
Hi - I was hoping for a Fleck dealer recommendation in the Columbus, Oh area. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

vtex000

Reaction score
Hi, I’m in SoCal, and looking for a 5800xtr2 for self install and/or any recommendations. Ready to purchase and install. thanks

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks