Lochinvar boiler not at correct firing rate

Users who are viewing this thread

Dwassner

Reaction score
For some reason the boiler will sit there for 20+ minutes with a DHW demand and will hum along at 20% despite it being significantly below the setpoint. This ought to be pinned at 100% yet it stays at 20%

The outdoor shutdown is 60F, so multiple demands is not the issue as there cannot even be a spaceheat call in the given picture.This issue happens during both warmer and cooler temps, and has been going on for several years, I just never thought to ask about it here.

PLEASE HELP!!

DW

Attachments

• 20190509_230305.jpg
    20190509_230305.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 237

Dana

In the trades
Reaction score
If you can't figure it out from the manual, try Lochinvar Tech Support: 1-800-722-2101

Dwassner

Reaction score
Thanks Dana. The only thing I can even remotely attribute it to is the DHW/SH and DH/SH timer settings but changing these seems to have no impact.

I have spoken with tech support a few times in the past and found them to be very unhelpful, specifically because I am a homeowner and not a contractor.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks