Little Giant 6-cia-ML 506160

Discussion in 'Pumps and Tanks Well Forum & Blog. Water is life.' started by Jason7613, Dec 7, 2018 at 3:28 PM.

1. Jason7613

Jason7613 New Member

Hey all I had two of these small pumps installed (basement kitchen and slop sink) and for some reason it kicks on after he smaller amount of water goes down the drain. I’m assuming the motor won’t handle that long term too well so is there a floater in these pumps or some sort of adjustment I can make?

I did contact the manufacturer who said “The pump must be vented to open air. Remove mechanical vent and test it again.” but I don’t know how to even do that lol. Nothing shows in the manual as to this.

Thank you

2. Jason7613

Jason7613 New Member

Bump - anyone?

3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement

4. valveman

valveman Cary Austin Staff Member

Pump Controls Technician
    Looks like it has an internal level switch. I doubt there is any adjustment. Probably need an external level switch and/or a larger basin.