Kitchen Sink Venting + Remodel

Users who are viewing this thread

Tru483

Reaction score
So I am building a basement bathroom as my long term project. I have always had questions on a couple pipes that run from the area I'm building my bathroom to under the kitchen sink as my goal is to consolidate / remove them if possible. I started tear down on my kitchen to fix / upgrade a couple things and finally figured out what those unknown pipes are meant for. I've attached 4 pictures.

In the group photo I'd like to figure out options on what I can do to consolidate the 2 pipes in the middle going up. They are vent pipes that go up to the sink and loop back around and down entering into the main drain (see backsplash photo). The laundry tub in the group photo is just temporary and will be gone when I can figure out what to do with the vent loop. My ultimate goal is to organize the cluster and only have the main drain in the corner to build around.

Thoughts? Options?

Attachments

• Backsplash.jpg
    Backsplash.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 206
  • Group.jpg
    Group.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 183
  • Rafters.jpg
    Rafters.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 182
  • Under Sink.jpg
    Under Sink.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 196
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks