Kinetico experts - water leaking to drain

Users who are viewing this thread

Mooch91

Reaction score
Are there any Kinetico experts at this site? I've been having trouble finding expertise online. Seems Kinetico operation and repair is one of the world's most guarded secrets...

Anyway, having an issue with a Mach 2060S that leaks to drain. It only does this when it finishes the regen on one of the two tanks, always the same one. Turning the regen disc manually one notch will stop the flow to drain.

I recently had some of the internal O-rings replaced as part of service (not on the quad pistons, but all of the other drain and bypass valves). It was doing this before the service as well.

Trying to see if it's possible to narrow it down to an internal valve leaking, or perhaps a leak past the control disc in the top of the unit.

I've had all levels of the unit apart myself a few times, so I'm pretty familiar with the unit.

Thanks!

Mialynette2003

In the Trades
Reaction score
It's either the drain seals or the control disc causing the problem. There is an exploded view and other helpful info at watersoftenersuperstore.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks