Inspection Camera's

Users who are viewing this thread

Chefwong

Reaction score
Off topic or on topic, but all you old timers out there who do drain work, I gotta say, what -fun- it must be troubleshooting before the time/era of whenever inspection camera did not exist.

Just used my new camera to trace out a outside line that I believe wasn't going to a dry well and I can't imagine not having one if one does drains daily

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
We were plumbing a big soil testing laboratory. Nobody could find the main drain line in the building. We already had wall cover and paint by the time the drain connection was found by sawcutting and trenching straight down the center of the building. Yeah.. loads of fun.

Spent many hours pouring over blueprints and microfiche determining whether as builts were accurate and how to interpret them.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks