I have a Rain Bird ESP-M Modular Sprinkler Controller

Discussion in 'Irrigation / Sprinkler Forum' started by CCinPA, May 28, 2020.

1. CCinPA

CCinPA New Member

What type of wireless/remote accesses are available?

2. HudsonDIY

HudsonDIY Member

I have a Blossom 7. It was a snap to install, cheap and easy to program. It has a "Smart" watering scheme built in but that can be easily overridden for a more conventional program. Here in my area we have watering restrictions which wouldn't allow for random watering when the controller sees fit but I could see the value of it were that not the case. The controller can connect to the internet for local weather and rainfall totals and adjusts it's program accordingly. Its nice to be able to sit on my couch and flip on the sprinklers when I want with just my phone. Its also very handy when troubleshooting problems with the system. You don't have to run back and forth to the controller every time I want to flip on a zone. There is a test feature which runs the zone for a few seconds. You can even attach pictures to each zone in case you forget which zone is where. It also supports turning a well pump on/off if you are on well water.

But that just one of many options out there. My two cents.

CCinPA likes this.
  3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement

CCinPA likes this.
  4. CCinPA

CCinPA New Member

I took a quick look at it... Looks very interesting! I'll read more later. Thanks!

HudsonDIY likes this.