Help with Sewage pump and basin and how to tie in with gravity system

Users who are viewing this thread

RobBergstrom

Reaction score
I have a existing septic system and need to get grey and black water from an RV 100 feet away where there is only a 6" drop. I have purchased a Liberty P383LE51 pump and basin system with the 3" discharge (that is the same as an existing line from the old house being torn down).

I have an apartment (new construction) exactly half way between the septic and the RV that could go gravity fed as the slope could work with several feet of drop from the 50 ft distance. (the apartment is being built with floors at 3' above the ground)

My question is how to make the apartment and RV work together. Should I...
1. Run 3" from the RV site below the apartment site and set the basin a few feet below grade so both drains go to the basin inlet and pump out on a single 3" to the septic, or
2. pump from the RV spot all the way to the septic and gravity feed to a tee at the septic entrance?

Or is there a 3rd alternative in here somewhere that is the best way?

RV -- 50' -- apartment --50' -- Septic tank
little to no rise/fall over the 100'

Thanks in advance,
Rob

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks